- Information Gathering.1. The Firm website tracks visitors’ information even when they aren’t logged in. The firm may keep track of your IP address, the websites and pages you visit before, during, and after visiting the firm’s website, as well as the times and dates of your visits, the computer hardware and software you use, and any other information that may be accessible. Additionally, The Firm might install “cookies” on your computer to keep track of you when you return and improve your surfing experience while also gathering more data about you. If you want to stop cookies from being downloaded to your computer, you can change the settings in your browser or take other steps, but doing so will
- 2. The Firm might ask you for further information about yourself, such as your name, contact details, the company you work for, and other details that could be used to identify you. You might not be able to access specific features, content, or services on the Firm Web site if you decide not to supply the requested information.
- The Firm uses the data it gathers about you to tailor The Firm Web sites to your interests and to enhance your browsing experience. It also uses this data to help The Firm choose services and content you might find valuable and interesting. In order to better cater The Firm Web site and its other products and services to your requirements and interests as well as those of other users, The Firm may utilize information about the content you view and the services you use alone or in conjunction with information gathered from other users.
- Your information might also be used by The Firm to keep you informed about events, as well as particular goods and services that may be of interest to you. The Firm will not give information to third parties for these purposes, although in some circumstances, The Firm may contact you with information from carefully chosen third parties. In other situations, your information may be disclosed to a third party as a result of a procedure that you knowingly start but which considers such disclosure.
- If compelled by law or any governmental agency, the Firm maintains the right to share any information it collects through the Firm Web site to the proper governmental or regulatory authorities.